Friday, August 12, 2011

Hello


I love caramel flavored iced Via.  I drink it stirred, on the rocks, with a splash of breve.  I’m listening to Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation.  I glisten regularly due to this massive heat wave.  I love wedding cake snow cones.  I talked to Jared tonight.  Unfortunately, he had a date with a soft ferret.  I have been reading The Power by Rhonda Byrne.  Currently, my favorite quote is from Albert Einstein, “A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.”  There is not much I can say about my life, other than, I am trying to exert myself, to push forward.  Some nights I wish I were in love, like tonight.  Little baby gets baptized on Sunday.  I am excited.  I love being an aunt.  I love my short highlighted hair.  It makes me feel lighter.  When I talked to my boss this week, I started to cry.  I only did it because this weight has been pressing against my chest, my heart.  I felt better after.  Luckily life goes on.  My mom visited Lynda Carter this week.  Do you remember Lynda Carter as wonder woman?  I made a card for my mom to give Lynda.  She loved it.  Nice...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I have so many questions and I LOVE that you are writing and sharing your heart! You are one of THE most amazing and graceFILLED women I have ever met! Don't ever let LIFE, THE DEVIL, LOVE or anything else take that Leighbird shine! This blog post just reminds me of how honest you are and how much I like you! and seriously.... LINDA CARTER!! My God.. I painted slap on bracelets with a gold shake sharpie and wore those bracelets for a year.. even showered with them. My mom had to spank me to get me to take them off! They started to mold. lol!

    ReplyDelete