Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Long, Farewell

The remix below is based on Twas The Night Before Christmas poem by Clement Clark Moore and the “So Long, Farewell” song from The Sound of Music.  The “flavorful expressions” in italics are words from UrbanDictionary.com.  

Twas the day after Superbowl XLV, when all through traffuck
Every creature was stirring and it did vacuum (or suck)
The Green Bay Packers stockings were hung from the pickup with care
In hopes that the “beer fairy” would soon be there
The teachers were back to work in their usual place
The memories of snowbookingboregasms put a smile on their face
Snow long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, give it a rest
Next time around I will build a bigger internest
OH! Sugar Honey Iced Tea! I exclaimed, as I saw the arch douche go down 
Steelers Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger can get out of town 
Meanwhile back at the ranch, my whole family is under-the-influence of Twig
Even though he is only 11 pounds, his effect on us is B-I-G 
We are wearing Twig goggles, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 
I see the joy of motherhood growing in my sister so-to-speak 
Now Monday! now Tuesday, Thursday and Friday in my sight! 
On we go! Dash away! The promise of family makes everything right!

No comments:

Post a Comment